Thursday, August 28, 2008

hoohoo~

haiya..so lazy to write blog...test is coming..WTH? fine..i'm taking my time to clean out all the spider webs in my blog~=='

the holiday was so packed..monday libraian training..tue-sat band camp! sunday was totally frustrated..watched their plane flew all over my houz (unfortunately there's only some tall trees and a whole lots of grass between my houz and the airport..) yes their goin to kl! hope somebody do rmb to buy something for me (itu org sendiri tau' siapia dia) the loneliness juz keep tracking me..i mean like ur spending the whole holidays wif them and nw they're flying away IN FRONT OF UR EYES and WIHOUT U.. oh wad m i thinkin im juz a new member DUH! joining band is..a MISERY? like regreting y form 1 din join band..y those outsiders hate band so much..y there're band members backstabbing each other agn? this is juz so NOT enjoyable..but think of the other side..i get to learn something! i get to learn how to behave as a nice person..responsible for anything..and of course EUPHONIUM! im falling in love wif it..TOTALLY..but sometimes that din seems gud to me..it's like the more im used to it..the more dissapointed i will be..CAREFUL WAD U WISH JACK..

No comments: