Friday, December 19, 2008

Summary...

Good greetings everyone.....IM BACK!

Actually im oweys here in miri zzz...holiday is meant for daydreaming to me! But until now i think holiday is almoz over...gotta get my mood back to the crowd~

Firstly....HOW COME THIS HOLIDAY PAST SO FAZ? havent had enuf fun yet...overally, band is the main issue during these short days....which was filled wif band camps and activities...they juz built up a bunch of sweet memories for me...REALLY.

And among all of them....band camp ROXX the moz....i nvr had a camp be4 which makes me don wanna go home...truely it nvr ends in my heart~

Those who are involved in the orientation seems to be really bz...luckily im not one of them XD.....oh and ohya LU ZHOU performance...2nd time chu dui...hmm.....i still did some stupid mistakes during the performance zz and the thing is...I WAS STANDING IN THE MIDDLE, which made everyone saw my mistake...HAIZ~

ANYWAY....BREAKING NEWS! actually old news liao lar.....I will be studying in 3B next year~!
yala i drop class la sienz =.=.....sry for those who'll miss me~sry for my 3A frens, as u all have to climb so many stairs then baru can find me....unfortunately 3B isnt juz bside 3A...yeap not like 3C...which made me felt more exhausted! Gudbye to beloved Ex-2A frens....clare chua, esther su, kah shang, teck yew, sii sii family and many more....psps dissapointed u guys i noe....

oh ya and wad those Ex-2Bs farking doin! y drop half ppl??? make my fren more less le lar >< start to think tat 2009's class period is gonna be super boredom as i left a little frens only....

Anyway...jys too to erika ho and jhui whose trying hard to make themselves back to 3A....i think i'll juz stay in 3B...see mid-year lor....who knows i'll be back to 3A again lolx~

Laz P.S. for this post.....CHRIS BROWN ROXX!

No comments: